About Engineering at HCaptcha
HCaptcha products and services run at impressive scale: thousands of cores, large numbers of users. Building and maintaining the systems that power real-time services with high availability and performance requirements is challenging but rewarding work. The services we provide need to be highly scalable, always available, and globally accessible.They also need to adapt to various automated and manual behavioral attacks. This introduces many hard problems that require state-of-the-art solutions, some of which we are inventing as we go.
HCaptcha is always hiring the best talent in all aspects of engineering. Even if you don't see a role below and are interested in Machine Learning or think you are exceptional in some other way, do not hesitate to reach out with a your Github profile, a link to your work, resume and linkedin profile. Our team celebrates and values diversity.
Blockchain Engineer Requirements
- Solidity smart contract coding experience.
- Ethereum production deployment, design and maintenance of high availability production blockchain infrastructure.
- Optimization, scalability analysis for Layer 2 networks a plus.
- Bonus: IPFS, IPNS, Infura, web3js frontend experience
Web Services Engineer Requirements
- Professional Experience in an always on CI/CD developed environment.
- Not afraid to get one's hands dirty with build and deployment.
- Bonus skills: SQL, Redis, k8s, DevSecOps, CloudOps, Aws, Azure, GCP or IBM
Blockchain Engineer Description
Your day to day will be managing our open source hmt-escrow
projects along with the libraries which consume them internally.
You'll also manage our payment systems and make sure our customers get paid on time.
Web Services Engineer Description
As a engineer in a rapidly growing startup, your responsibilities will be fairly broad: we have a fairly flat structure and encourage everyone to wear multiple hats based on their talents.
What you would do day-to-day:
- Designing, communicating technical designs and improvements to high capacity, highly available systems.
- Writing clearly structured, maintainable, well documented and tested code that meets our requirements and goals.
- Sharing knowledge with the team and mentoring others as needed.
- Performing occasional on-call shifts with the ability to resolve incidents and follow up on engineering changes.
We have engineers in enough time zones that on-call shifts generally occur during the work day, but we all take turns on escalation.